Idaho Grass-Fed Beef, Naturally Raised
Why choose Brady's Idaho Beef? This is the beef demanded by really fine restaurants, cultured chefs, discriminating diners, and finicky families for the following reasons:
- Flavor - Rich, full-beef flavor representative of the Marsh Valley area due to our unique climate, soils, and plants.
- Finish - Animals are allowed to grow & mature naturally, allowing for full marbling and excellent taste.
- Health Benefits - Higher CLA content, high in Omega-3 and low in Omega-6 fatty acids make grass-fed beef more "Heart Healthy" (similar to health benefits from fish)
- Cleanliness - Pasture raised beef has a far better record for NO e-coli or salmonella bacteria contamination. Plus, our beef has NO added hormones or antibiotics. Processing is done locally.
- Truly a local product - The cattle are not hauled to the Midwest to be fattened on government subsidized corn, butchered in a (Brazilian owned) factory, and then trucked back through a chain of brokers and giant supermarkets.
- Gentle and humane treatment of animals - Pasture raised. Open spaces.